At HLF, we believe that each individual can contribute and support in building a better and secure society.
We deeply value and appreciate your time and initiative. There are several initiatives, campaigns, events and projects that we keep working on, within the scope Health & Education, and your voluntary support is very much welcome.
The duration of the volunteer program with HLF varies from a minimum one month to maximum six months time. You can also volunteer with us for specific events and campaigns, spanning from a day to a week’s time.
On-site volunteering opportunities often come up across our projects sites.
- For voluntary work, please note the following points:
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘volunteer’ along with your area of interest like education, health or events and campaigns.
- Your skill set should match the desired area of interest of application.
- While applying, please specify the time you would like to dedicate, your area of interest or any other information that you would like to share.
We actively seek volunteers, who would be able to help us in our project work, organise events, support in campaigns.
- Assist foundation in seeking donations from corporates, Trusts, High Net Worth Individuals etc.
- Introduce the cause to brand/marketing managers who may be keen to build partnerships with a cause-related marketing program
- Suggest ideas to develop fundraising events/connect to event organizers that can help maximize income for SCF
- Suggest ways to raise funds to grant more wishes
- A fun role to plan, organize, and successfully implement the granting event
- Ideal for working professionals, who have some spare time on the weekend, and would love to create unforgettable memories for the child by conceptualizing a unique ideation granting experience. Provide the magic to actually deliver the idea!!
- Take the child and family to the zoo, museum, aquarium, movie, theme park etc.
- Minimum age criteria is 18 yrs
Expertise in skills like:
- Digital Marketing & Social Marketing.
- Campaigns to help acquire housewives as SCF volunteers.
- Campaigns to help acquire funds online (crowdfunding) to grant wishes.
- Introduce the cause to like-minded Radio and TV partners.
- Film Editing.
- Making communication material like newsletters, brochures, annual report.
- Handle mass emailing every quarter.
- SEO analytics, guide to improve online visibility.
We welcome interns from professional courses and college youth who wish to volunteer for a short span of time.
These assignments are of short duration and thus it becomes even more challenging for us to ensure that in a short period of time we give you the right exposure to the work we do as a charity organization.
In view of the above, please submit your resume with your on the Careers page, and mention the dates you would like to intern. Please note we do not provide any stipend / lodging / boarding support during this period.